The core expertise of akf siemers hamburg lies in the production of purpose specific packaging with more than 125 years of experience, particularly for very heavy and extremely large goods for machine and plant construction.
This includes mainly the packaging in wooden containers or onto container carriers and the professional preservation of goods conducted to customer specification.
The range of services also includes compiling packing lists, customs clearance and completing all paperwork for the projects.
Our facilities and equipment:
- more than 10.000 sqm of indoor space partly accessible by crane
- 25.000 sqm outdoor space
- convenient location at the A1 motorway junction "Hamburg Süd"
- next to water way "Müggenburger Kanal" (river boat and barge transports)
- 2x 25 tons, 1x 12,5 tons bridge crane (50 tons combined)
- forklifts 3 - 45 tons lifting capacity
All indoor and outdoor areas are on the same site.
Box manufacturing and packaging areas are directly linked.
Our special services:
- purpose specific packaging for sea, air and road transport
- heavy cargo packaging directly at the shipping location
- packaging materials - supplies for packaging
- collecting, commissioning and storage
- processing complete orders based on loose parts system
- location packing by our own mobile teams
- stowage of containers and flat racks as additional service to the packaging
- approvals/certifications by customers and international controlling bodies